This treatment is where your eyelashes or eyebrows are dyed to make them look darker. Depending on your skin type and hair colour a suitable colour of either blue/black, black or brown will be chosen.
Eyelash tinting will benefit people that are sensitive to make-up, people who are active in sports, especially swimming and people who have no time to apply make-up daily. This process is also ideal for people who wear contact lenses.
The treatment takes 30 minutes for eyelash tinting and 15 minutes for eyebrow tinting, Because of this, the treatment can fit into busy schedules.
After-Care for Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
- Avoid touching or rubbing the eyes immediately after the treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs, apply a damp cotton wool compress.
- Avoid washing your hair or swimming for 24hrs after the tint as it can cause the colour to fade quickly. Being in strong sunlight can also cause the colour to fade faster.
- The eyelash tint will last for 4 to 6 weeks and the eyebrow tint will last for 2 -4 weeks. Regular tinting is advised to maintain the desired colour of lashes and brows.
- Avoid alcohol or smoking to keep your complexion clear and healthy.