Benefits of Lava Shell Relax Massage
- Delivers a seamless massage of heat and touch.
- The continual heat of the shells relaxes muscles.
- Heat allows for a deeper work to effectively penetrate layers of tension.
- Reduces tight, tense muscles effectively.
- The smooth texture and shape of the shells contour the body.
- Natural angles and edges allow deeper work into the muscles as the shells become an extensive of the therapists hands.
- Promotes deep relaxation as physical and emotional tension is relaxed.
- Improves circulation and freedom to the body as more oxygen and nutrients are brought to the tissues.
- Enhances general well being.
After-Care for Lava Shell Relax Massage
- Try to rest and relax for the remainder of the day, if not, for a few hours at least.
- You may feel relaxed and sleepy after your treatment. Take care if you are driving or working.
- Keep warm as massage and relaxation treatments can make you feel more sensitive to the cold.
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment to rehydrate your body, reduce fatigue and to help eliminate toxins from your body.
- Avoid alcohol and minimize tea and coffee, try to stick with water and/or herbal teas.
- Try to avoid eating a heavy meal, eat light for the rest of the day to allow your body to concentrate on the natural healing and encourage detoxification.
- Sometimes people experience some tenderness for 24 hours or so after a massage. If you do feel a little sore, do some light gentle stretches or take a warm bath with salts. And remember to tell your therapist about your experience so that it can be taken into consideration in your next session.